EXHIBITOR SCHEDULE AND FEES
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Tuesday, 21 May 2013 19:34
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 3780
Exhibit Hall Hours
The trade show will take place at the San Diego Convention Center, Halls F-H.
|Wed., Nov. 20||Thurs., Nov. 21||Fri., Nov. 22||Sat., Nov. 23|
8:00am — 5:00pm
7:00am — 11:00am
Trade Show Grand Opening
1:00pm — 6:00pm
8:00pm — 11:00pm
6:30am — 8:30am
1:00pm — 5:00pm
5:00pm — 10:00pm
8:00am — 1:00pm
Premium: (Front of Hall): $2,400 per 10' x 10' booth space
Regular: $2,200 per 10' x 10' booth space
Additional $200 per corner
A $100 early-bird discount per 10' x 10' space may be taken for contract and deposit received prior to April 1, 2013.
Marketing Support Programs
A booth at ABC includes a long list of free marketing support programs aimed at creating added exposure to get your product or service noticed.
- Free pre- & post-show attendee lists
- Free company listing in ABC's Convention Guide including listings by product and service categories
- Free company listing on ABC's web site
- Free company listing in Athletic Business' Show Issue — November 2013
- Networking opportunities with your free admission to ABC's keynote and receptions
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
The trade show floor features two pavilions hosted by show partners, the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA) and the National Alliance for Youth Sports (NAYS). This booth option allows suppliers specific to the active aging, or youth markets an exhibit near like companies.
Drive attendees to your booth and increase visibility with a sponsorship opportunity at ABC/2013. Each program includes:
- Coverage in all event-related printed material including conference sections of Athletic Business magazine
- Signage at the event (where applicable)
- Right-of-first-refusal for next year's show
- Additional benefits unique to each program
To participate in a sponsorship you must be a paid exhibitor of ABC/2013 and must supply ABC with logo art where applicable.
For more information on exhibiting or sponsorships, call or e-mail Adam O'Brien, Exhibits Director, at 800/722-8764, ext. 147.