The Athletic Business Show is committed to professional growth and educational development. Enhance your professional development by obtaining Continuing Education Units — CEUs (also referred to as Continuing Education Credits — CECs).
For information on How to Earn CEU/CECs please visit the Registration Information page.
The Athletic Business Show is an Accredited Provider for the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Athletic Business Show has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, the Athletic Business Show is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Many organizations, including the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), accept IACET CEUs. For a complete list of IACET providers, visit www.iacet.org and click on "Accredited Providers." If you sign up for IACET CEUs, you will receive a certificate from Athletic Business that you can submit to these organizations.
The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that Athletic Business Media, Inc. meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (2013 – 2016). Providership # 662161 “ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization’s products/services.”
Athletic Business is an authorized provider of CECs from The Cooper Institute.
Continuing Education Provider
The Athletic Business Show is a continuing education provider for:
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) CECs
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) CEUs
- AOAP AqP (The Association of Aquatic Professionals - Aquatic Professional Designation)
- canfitpro CECs
- Cooper (The Cooper Institute)
- IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training)
- IFPA (International Fitness Professionals Association) CEUs
- NAFC (National Association for Fitness Certification)
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- NAYS (National Alliance for Youth Sports) CEUs
- NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association-Certified Personal Trainers)
- SCW Fitness Education CECs
- STMA CSFM (Sports Turf Managers Association) - Note: STMA will award up to 1.5 CEUs. Contact STMA at (800) 323-3875 to find out the specific sessions that qualify for CSFM recertification.
- USSA (United States Sports Academy)
Athletic Business will NOT be offering learning units (LUs) from the American Institute of Architects (AIA). However, AIA will allow their members to self-report credits as a Structured Self-Reported Program. Visit the AIA website and choose “Self-Reports” for details on how to self-report credits.
For AIA, you must still purchase a CEU card and have it stamped following each session if you plan to self-report/petition for credits.
If you have any questions, please email us or call 608/729-4186.
ACE Affiliate Program
The American Council on Exercise (ACE) is a non-profit organization committed to the overall health and well-being of the general population. Founded in 1985, ACE is the country’s leading authority on fitness and one of the largest global fitness certification, education and training organizations with more than 50,000 certified professionals worldwide.
It is also an established resource for comprehensive, unbiased, scientific research impacting today’s fitness industry. ACE publications, study materials and courses have successfully prepared thousands of candidates to become certified.